Several restrictions are already in place to keep residents and visitors safe in Brookings. These restrictions greatly impact our venues, attractions, retailers, restaurants, and hoteliers. Many events have been postponed, canceled, or already rescheduled at a later date. Please contact the venues directly, as well as individual business establishments to check in about open hours and services available.
MAJOR ATTRACTION UPDATES:
U.S Small Business Administration | Information on Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus
Additionally, the US Travel Association is providing a COVID-19 Toolkit for all travel and tourism industry partners. It includes a guide for communicating healthy travel practices, talking points for use with the media, and more.
Attention Industry Partners :
As of March 27, 2020 the CARES Act passed. This legislation is aimed at providing relief for individuals and businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Check in with the US Travel Association for more information.
- Small Business Administration Business Interruption Loans (Paycheck Protection Program)
- Small Business Administration Coronavirus Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Small Business Administration Express Loans
- Emergency Stabilization Fund (Federal Reserve Facilities and Programs)
- Small Business Administration Debt Relief for New and Existing Loans
- Economic Relief for Airports and Tourism and Delay on REAL ID Enforcement
- Business Tax Provisions
Helpful Information and Resources